Chaddesley Gardens, Kidderminster, Worcestershire. DY10 3AJ
£500 pcm 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms (fees apply)
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen & Living Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Allocated Off-Street Parking
- Quiet Complex Location
- Close Proximity To Kidderminster Train Station
- Available From December 2017
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 1
- Style Upper Floor
- Garden No Garden
- Parking Allocated
- Renovation No
Located on Chaddesley Road, just a stone's throw away from Kidderminster Train Station, this 3rd floor apartment is ideal for the young working professional and commuter. This top floor apartment is situated in a quiet complex, complete with off-street allocated parking, two good sized double bedrooms, a spacious living room, separate single wall style kitchen, and a generously sized family bathroom.
The property is located just a mile away from the local amenities of Kidderminster Town Centre, and also 1/2 a mile from the Birmingham Road, offering easy commuter access to the city of Birmingham. This property is available from the beginning of December.
Lettings fees informationThe asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- General Administration Fees
- Reference Fees (Credit Checks, Bank, Guarantor, Previous Landlord, Etc)
- Application Fees
- Fees For Drawing Up Tenancy Agreements
- Inventory Fees, Including Check-in And Check-out Fees
- Guarantor Arrangement/application Fees
- Additional Occupant Fees
- Pets Disclaimer Fees/additional Pet Deposit
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Norgrove Sales & Lettings Ltd.
- Night Life